- The competitor within the partnership with the most points must have 80 or more points. Partnerships do not require both competitors to be at the same level.
- Showcases may be either a couple or a triple entry.
- The couple or triple may be same sex.
- Competitors will dance a choreographed performance to their choice of music between 2.5 to 4 minutes long.
- The start of the performance is signalled by any audio, whether it be music, narration or sound effects including vocalised or physical (stomping/clapping etc).
- All moves are allowed including all Aerials
Showcase Judging Criteria
Showcases will be judged on the following, listed in order of importance.