Cerocmania Team Rules
- All competitors that are on the floor once the music commences are deemed part of the Team and are subject to the judging criteria and competition rules.
- Open to all competitors.
- Team couples may be same sex.
- The Team will dance a choreographed performance to their choice of music 2 minutes 30 seconds long.
- The start of the performance is signaled by any audio, whether it be music, narration or sound effects including vocalised or physical (stomping/clapping etc).
- Teams must have a minimum of three couples.
- All moves are allowed except for Baby Aerials & Aerials.
Cerocmania Team Judging Criteria
Newcomer Teams will be judged on the following, listed in order of importance.
- Heaps of Fun Factor!