- A number of Ceroc® Beginner moves will be selected by the event organiser from Section 3.5 Ceroc® Newcomer Moves of the Ceroc NZ Competition Rules, Categories & Judging Criteria Version: May 2016.
- The allowable moves selected to be danced are:
Ceroc New Yorker
- All moves must be easily identifiable as one of the selected moves.
- The selected moves are the only moves permitted to be danced in this category at each event.
- Variations of the moves will be allowed but acceptance is based upon the move maintaining the same entry and exit of the core move that is being varied. The moves may not be varied to the point that they become another move.
Competitors will be judged on the following in order of importance:
For more information refer to the following document: