Intermediate and Advanced Team Rules
- Open to competitors with 3 or more points.
- All competitors that are on the floor once the music commences are deemed part of the Team and are subject to the judging criteria and competition rules.
- Team couples may be same sex.
- The Team will dance a choreographed performance to their choice of music between 2.5 – 4 minutes long.
- The start of the performance is signalled by any audio, whether it be music, narration or sound effects including vocalised or physical (stomping/clapping etc).
- Teams must have a minimum of three couples.
- All moves are allowed including all Aerials.
Intermediate and Advanced Teams Judging Criteria
Intermediate and Advanced Teams will be judged on the following, listed in order of importance.
For more information refer to the: