Newcomer Team Rules
- All competitors that are on the floor once the music commences are deemed part of the Team and are subject to the judging criteria and competition rules.
- Open to competitors with 2 points or less.
- Team couples may be same sex.
- The Team will dance a choreographed performance to their choice of music 2 minutes long.
- The start of the performance is signalled by any audio, whether it be music, narration or sound effects including vocalised or physical (stomping/clapping etc).
- Teams must have a minimum of three couples.
- Moves allowed are the Ceroc® Beginner moves as listed below after Judging Criteria.
Newcomer Team Judging Criteria
Newcomer Teams will be judged on the following, listed in order of importance.
Newcomer Moves List
Left Side Change
Ceroc New Yorker
Figure Of 8
For more information refer to the: